Instead of buying, why not making your own laundry folding table. It is simple and with some creativity, it is for sure to add elegance and function. If you are looking for an easier way to take your clothes to the washer without moving it in a heavy laundry folding table so you can build a basic laundry cart.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build a Laundry Folding Table
- Measure and cut with a laundry folding table saw eight pieces of wood 2 inches (5 cm) wide and 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick at 18 inches (45 cm) in length.
- Monte laundry folding table 18 inches (45 cm) in two separate squares to connect the corners and insert the tapping wood screws 2 inches (5 cm) long through the corners with an electric drill.
- Place each of the four tables 3 feet (90 cm) long, so that the ends touch the sides of the squares of 18 inches.
- Measure and cut four pieces of thick cotton fabric 19 inches (49 cm) wide and 37 inches (94 cm) long.
- Use a stapler to attach the edges of the fabric inside the wooden frame. Align the short ends of the fabric with the top and bottom pieces of clearance around. Do the same to attach the square piece of fabric to the bottom of the laundry folding table.