How to Build a Lucite Coffee Table with Benches
In how to make a proper design of Lucite coffee table, we have some guidelines to follow. Learn each sentence to find out each detail contained. Build a Lucite coffee table is a way to save money and can be as simple as adapting some old banks and select an attractive cover for the table. Buying a new coffee table can be a tiring process. If you are frustrated with overpriced furniture from furniture stores, consider building your own Lucite coffee table instead of buying it.
- Board two or more wooden benches for use as the base of your Lucite coffee table.
- Banks placed close together so that the ends are level and aligned.
- Cut two pieces of table 2.5 x 5 cm to cover the length and another two to cover wide.
- Place the two pieces of long table 1 x 2 at the outer edges of the banks on opposite sides.
- The shorter boards placed perpendicular to the long wood pieces
- Choose a cover for your coffee table.
- Place the cover table on the floor, face down, and put banks under the top on the cover.
- Three inch screws inserted through the frame 1 x 2 towards the bottom of the cover
- Paint or apply stained your deck as you wish to complete the look.