How to Control the Cat Hidden Litter Box
Loving your cats is related to everything about them including the litter. Hidden litter box can definitely become a unique piece of home feature in design. Kittens are adorable creatures, but their hygiene habits may leave much to be desired. Here are some important tips to keep a hidden litter box of sand or sawdust cat in your home.
- Determine the best place in the home for the cat box. The sinks or entries often work well, but be careful to place the hidden litter box in a small space.
- Buy pebbles instead of sand or sawdust: is the most effective odor control. Buy baking soda or powder to control the smell of the cat box.
- Spray the empty box with a mild disinfectant or bleach spray.
- Cat picks up dirt and put it in a bag immediately after you have used the hidden litter box. If you cannot watch him all day, pick a time to check the box regularly.
- Ten matches in a safe place near the cat box. Once you’ve collected, lights a match and blow it. The combination of smoke and baking help control odors caustic short term and long term rancid smell.
- Add a few cups of new stones in the box once you’ve removed the main stacks. How did you not put a lot to begin (See step three) will be easy to add material without overflowing the box.