It has been quite popular with slender design. The mid century modern desk can make a fine addition to home office and kids’ bedroom at high quality of function. The designers made their days with mid century modern desk in the 50, 60 and 70. The modern aesthetic of the mid-twentieth century gave the world frame mid century modern desk, sliding doors and windows and even notched mid century modern desk on cabinets some Richter-style houses.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decor Mid Century Modern Desk
- Sand all wood surfaces in mid century modern desk with coarse sandpaper to remove the existing finish and re-sanded with medium grit sandpaper again caliber and thin gauge.
- It covers the areas of glass with newspaper and masking tape, taking care not to allow the tape to invade areas to receive the finish.
- Apply a coat of primer on the areas to be painted and wood conditioner on the areas that will receive the application of dye. Allow to dry completely.
- Apply a coat of paint or stain, brushing across the grain. For metal surfaces, apply paint on the largest address that area mid century modern desk. Try to make smooth, gentle movements coverage.
- Applies another color layer. Two coats of paint are sufficient, but you can continue to apply layers of dye until you get the tone you want. Allow to dry in mid century modern desk.